Please click here if you would like to have a personalized detox program designed for you and receive professional guidance during your healing journey, from a practitioner certified in detoxification.
A limited number of complimentary "Take Back Your Health" sessions are available each week, to determine if the programs I offer are a match for your health goals. Click here to learn more.
Struggling to understand the detox process?
You're not alone.
People who understand body cleansing, understand what detoxification symptoms are. Medical professionals understand the symptoms that make up what we call disease. But the odd thing is that most detoxification symptoms are also the symptoms used to detect a disease.
They can take the form of fevers (toxins trying to leave through the skin), headaches (too many toxins in the bloodstream), acne (toxins trying to make it out through the skin), tiredness (toxins in the blood), sneezing (toxins trying to make their way out through your nose at 95 miles per hour), coughing (toxins trying to get out of our lungs), vomiting (toxins leaving the body through the stomach), diarrhea (toxins exiting the body in mass through the bowel), rashes (toxins attempting to leave through the skin)... The list really goes on and on.
When we see these symptoms most people think that they are sick, even though it is by removing these toxins that our bodies are trying to make us well. In fact, most all of the swine flu symptoms are actually detoxification symptoms. If you start looking at many disease symptoms through this new lens, you'll be amazed at what you find.
When you understand this, the obvious answer to disease is really to detoxify the body and help the body along with its natural disease elimination methods.
But, because most of the population doesn't currently understand what detoxification symptoms are, when the detoxification symptoms occur, much of the population heads to a drug-oriented doctor, who also doesn't understand detoxification symptoms. The doctor confirms that they are sick, and then puts them on some sort of drug that is designed to stop the symptoms.
But, what those drugs really do is stop the detoxification process and bury the toxicity (the original problem) in the body, where it will often creep back up later. When it creeps back up, it will be seen as another and often more serious problem.
So, with drug therapies, you may feel better initially because you've stopped the detoxification process, but you'll feel worse later. Actually, you'll likely become the target of more serious diseases, without understanding how you and your doctors played a role in the process. (Source: NaturalNews)
THE "HEALING CRISIS"
Written by Dr. Robert Morse, N.D
examples of the cleansing processes that
the "Healing Crisis."
my 40 years of detoxification experience, I have witnessed so many different
and types of healing
do not have the space to cover them all.
I have enclosed the most common
ones, many of which I have which experienced, first hand, from my own personal detoxification efforts. I have divided
these cleansing processes up into three categories:
mild, moderate and strong. Each of these levels
may be experienced at one
time or another. However,
most people do not experience the "strong"
levels. This all depends upon ones' level of toxicity, combined with their
systemic (total body) energies or strength.
MILD CLEANSING EFFECTS
1. Cold and flu-like symptoms
2. Low-grade fevers (99°-100°Fahrenheit)
3. Coughing with or without discharge
4. Clear and yellow mucus discharge from nose or throat (lungs. bronchi, etc.; this may include blood)
5. Minor aches and pains
6. Mucus in stools
7. Mucus in urine
8. Loss of energy (may go up and down)
9. Rashes and itching
10. Disease symptoms increasing temporarily
11. Mucus from eyes
12. Mild headaches
13. Minor blurred vision
14. Minor vertigo
15. Weight loss (average 8-15lbs. in two weeks. Depends upon level of thyroid weakness. Can be as little as 2 lbs.)
17. Emotional feelings rising up, such as mild crying, anger or even laughter
18. Short term nose bleeds
19. Some rectal bleeding (hemorrhoids or lesions)
20. Minor blood in urine
MODERATE CLEANSING EFFECTS
1. Symptoms of bronchitis or pneumonia
2. Heavy discharges of green to brown mucus from nose and throat (lungs, bronchi, etc.)
3. Pain in joints
4. Heavy discharge from kidneys (urine color changes to brown, orange or dark yellow, etc.)
5. Pain in old injuries or in degenerative areas of the body.
6. Minor paralysis of limbs
7. Chronic fatigue symptoms
8. Nose bleeds
9. Spasms of the lungs in asthma/emphysema/C.O.P.D.
10. Moderate shortness of breath (asthma, emphysema, C.O.P.D.)
11. Temporary increase in tumor size
12. Disease symptoms magnifying (short-lived)
13. Sores appearing on the skin
14. Oozing of innumerable substances from the skin, especially from the hands and feet
16. Weak muscle breakdown (muscle from meat protein)
17. Heavy mucus discharge from eyes and ears
20. Cellulitis "clumping"
21. Dizziness and/or vertigo
22. Minor heart palpitations
23. Loose teeth (minor)
24. Minor abscesses in mouth
26. High-grade fever (103°-l05°Fahrenheit)
27. Deep coughing (sometimes dry). Use herbs to loosen and eliminate (expectorate) the impacted mucus.
28. Depression or anxieties
29. Emotional releasing (crying, anger. laughter, etc.)
30. Heavy thoughts (lack of clarity)
31. Skin splitting where heavy toxins exist
32. Excessive itching
33. Mercury tooth fillings can be pushed out by the body
34. Rectal bleeding from past or present hemorrhoids or lesions
You may experience one or several of the above cleansing effects (healing crisis). Don't panic! You want these. I love to see dark green mucus coming out of my patients. That's an excellent sign that they are doing the program correctly and are benefiting from it.
It is always smart to work with a qualified health care practitioner that has had advanced experience with detoxification and its side effects.
STRONG CLEANSING EFFECTS
1. Paralysis of any part of the body
2. Black mucus discharges from the lungs
3. Heavy brown discharge or blood in the urine with associated kidney pain
4. Heavy black discharge from the bowels with diarrhea
5. Tumors popping out all over the body
6. Loss of sight
7. Loss of hearing
8. Severe dizziness (or vertigo)
9. Severe fatigue
10. Abscesses developing all through the mouth
11. Loss of fingernails or toenails.
12. Excessive weight loss (this can appear when a pancreatic weakness exists)
13. Severe shortness of breath (use an antispasmodic or inhaler)
14. Temporary deep depression, released through crying, anger, laughter, etc.
15. Mental confusion
16. Skin cracking open
17. Teeth becoming loose (major)
18. Old suppressed symptoms (c.a. "poison ivy") reappear
Most people do not experience this level of detoxification. This depends upon the individual and how toxic they are. And how many medications they're taking is also a factor. A few people that have chosen to suppress their body's need to cleanse itself, (through steroids like prednisone) have some deeper issues. However, those who are more likely to experience the above are the chronically toxic (from birth) who manifest cancer, H.I.V. and/or very serious illnesses.