During my next speaking event, I will be sharing some of the research I've gathered while writing my upcoming book. If you are in the area, come and learn about which toxins are the primary culprits, how to recognize when you are toxic, and learn how my "4 R's of Healing" model has helped individuals regain their thyroid health, as well as reverse other chronic health conditions.
Wednesday, April 16th at 6:30pm
Y Live Juice Bar (in conjunction with My Vegan Comfort )
6600 S. Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
Cost: Complimentary (Donations Accepted)
Special Offer: Attendees Will Receive Special Discounts Towards Professional Services
It’s estimated that approximately 26 million women in the U.S. meet the clinical definition of hypothyroidism, and up to 13 million of those cases remain undiagnosed. Symptoms of hypothyroidism can include hair loss, trouble losing weight, insomnia, fatigue, and more. It is generally accepted that this condition can only be managed with synthetic hormones and most books on this topic focus on using more natural methods to reduce the severity of symptoms and learning to live better with this lifetime condition. This seminar presents the possibility that the body is capable of healing itself and will encourage you to look at hypothyroidism through a new lens, by becoming more aware of a large body of evidence that’s growing indicating that environmental toxicity is at the root cause of this condition. Stories of people who reversed their condition by detoxifying their body will also be presented.
Insights You Will Gain From Attending This Seminar:
- How to create the optimal environment your cells need to heal by using the 4 R's of Healing Model: Reduce toxin exposure / Remove accumulated toxins / Repair damaged cells / Recharge weak cells
- Reasons why you could still have symptoms of hypothyroidism even if your blood tests are normal
- Discover the method that was originally used to detect hypothyroidism before blood testing, that you can do yourself, starting today
- The underlying connection between hypothyroidism, celiac disease, and arthritis that’s often missed by medical doctors
- A clear outline of the steps involved in thyroid metabolism and where breakdowns in the system can occur
- The major sources of environmental toxicity that disrupt thyroid function and metabolism
- Top 5 signs that you are toxic, that most people ignore
- Why focusing on nutrition to manage your symptoms is oftentimes not enough
- Metaphysical understanding of hypothyroidism and the importance of the mind/body connection in healing
- Discover an alternative healing modality that has been used for centuries to help regenerate endocrine gland function
- Hear stories of people who regained their thyroid health by detoxifying their body
LaShanda Greene is the founder of Higher Purpose Healing and after reversing many of her own health issues, she was inspired to help others overcome their health challenges naturally through diet and lifestyle change, so that they can live with more health, vitality, and purpose. She is certified in detoxification and uses several alternative healing modalities in her practice including raw foods, herbs, magnetic therapy, iridology, and energetic body work. She has studied under Master Healer and Herbalist Dr. Robert Morse, N.D., who has been liberating people from the illusion of dis-ease for the past 40 years. LaShanda teaches a variety of classes in the Bay Area related to the health of the mind, body, and spirit, including sustainability workshops, raw food classes, and meditation seminars. Recently, she’s spoken about holistic healing and detoxification at the Richmond Department of Health, the San Francisco Green Festival, and she is currently in the middle of writing a book entitled the Hypothyroidism Detox Solution.